Friday, July 15, 2005

Unexpected Changes

What do you think of the new look?

I know, I know, not incredibly exciting, but I've spent too much time this morning already trying to tweak it as it is. Just call it: crash course in HTML.

The need for the template change came about when I tried to get too cute with the previous template (which I had grown accustomed to), and started deleting code randomly for no good reason. The result was a blog with a huge amount of "white space," and I couldn't get the original formatting back.

It was slim pickings when I was looking at Blogger's current templates, but I picked one that was reasonably close to the one I had; I just had to fix some of the hideous color schemes. Puke orange and red.

So here it is. Sort of a new look, maybe a fresh start.

The 2nd half is underway. Watched some solid baseball last night, and looking forward to the rest of the season.

Talk to you soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?